ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees & Winner 2019 || Athena International
What Is The ATHENA Award?
The ATHENA International website describes the award as follows:
“The ATHENA Award honors individuals who strive toward the highest levels of professional accomplishment: women who excel in their chosen field, have devoted time and energy to their community in a meaningful way and also open doors so that others may follow in their path.”
The list of qualifications required for the nomination are extensive, as well as impressive. The list includes the following:
- Nominee must have proven record of contribution to the business and/or financial growth of her company or organization.
- Nominee must demonstrate in her career ongoing advancement or progressive job growth, as well as significant leadership accomplishments and other achievements and milestones along the way.
- Nominee must possess a minimum of five years of professional business experience.
- Nominee is not required to be a member of the Chamber or to be employed by a Chamber member firm. However, her employment must be within the Chamber service area encompassing the Mahoning Valley.
- Nominee may be from either for-profit or not-for-profit sectors.
- Previous ATHENA nominees are eligible for nomination.
- ATHENA Award Co-Presenter, The Vindicator, ATHENA Committee and Selection Committee members are NOT eligible for nomination
Winner of The 27th Annual ATHENA Award
Congratulations to Tammy King, the winner and recipient of the 2019 ATHENA Award!
2019 ATHENA Award Nominees
To be nominated for an ATHENA Award is a very prestigious honor, and each individual that receives a nomination is recognized for their unique contributions to their profession, to their community, and to helping women attain the highest levels of leadership skills and professional success and achievement. Here are some photos of the individual nominees that were selected for this years award ceremony that was held at Mr. Anthony’s in Boardman, Ohio on Thursday, May 16th.
Samantha and I were extremely honored to be asked by the Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber to photograph the nominees.
Thank You and Congratulations!
Samantha and I would just like to say thank you again to all of the nominees for allowing us to capture your photos for the Award ceremony, and thank you again to the Y/W Regional Chamber for allowing us the honor of participating in such a prestigious event. Congratulations again to all of the nominees, and to the winner Tammy King!
Professional Headshots & Branding
Leave a Comment Below!
We’d love to hear from YOU! If you liked our post, let us know. If you have a comment or a question, we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
If you’re interested in finding out more about professional headshots or our custom personal branding packages, click HERE. You will be taken to BrianKropp.com where you can quickly and easily find out more info, or contact us through one of our easy forms. That’s it. No obligations. Once you fill out the form and send it to us, we will take care of the rest as quickly as possible. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Sally + Shawn | Cleveland Museum Of Art Engagement | Cleveland, Oh
- ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees 2019 | Athena International
- Lindsay + Chris | Bella Amore on Enchanted Acres Wedding | Dennison, OH
- Lara + Karl | Sunset at Edgewater Park Engagement Portrait Session
- David + Maria | Wedding at The Place At 534 | Wedding Gallery